A2 – PART 2 GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE (27.5 HRS)
A2 – part 2 General English course
Day + time:
Tuesdays | 16:45-19:30 | 10 weeks | 27.5 hours
Start date: 21.08.2018
End date: 23.10.2018
Price: 3,850,- nok
Karl Johan’s Gate 5 - 5th floor
This upper intermediate level course is designed for students who have completed quite a lot of English study already i.e. they have completed A1-B1 levels or they have a sound knowledge of the language from usage in everyday life. This level aims to build on your existing knowledge and make you a competent English user.
At the end of this half level course (over 10 weeks) you will be able to:
· Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
· Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
· Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Speakout 1st edition Upper Intermediate: Flexi Book 1 ISBN: 1408292033
In order to receive the course certificate students must:
· attend 80% of all classes
· complete 80% of all homework
· get 75% or more on the final test
27.5 hours over 10 classes
Each class is 2 hours 45 minutes (with a 10 minute break)
After each class approximately 1 hour – 1.5 hours of homework will be given
To register please complete this form and send it to us before August 11th 2018.
10% discount if you register before 1st August 2018