B1-PART 1 GENERAL ENGLISH COURSE (30 HRS)
B1 – Part 1 General English course
Day + time:
Mondays | 16:30-19:30| 10 weeks | 30 hours
Start date: 20.08.2018
End date: 24.10.2018
Price: 4,200,- nok
Karl Johan’s Gate 5 - 5th floor
This intermediate level course is for students who have studied English before and are familiar with the basic elements of the language but want to become more comfortable and stable when speaking to native or non-native speakers. You should have completed A2 level or want to repeat B1 level again.
· Understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
· Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
· Produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
· Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Speakout 1st edition Intermediate: Flexi Book 1 ISBN: 1408291991
In order to receive the course certificate students must:
· attend 80% of all classes
· complete 80% of all homework
· get 75% or more on the final test
30 hours over 10 classes
Each class is 3 hours (with a 10 minute break)
After each class approximately 1 hour – 1.5 hours of homework will be given
To register please complete this form and send it to us before August 11th 2018.
10% discount if you register before 1st August 2018